I'm a professional Brand Designer.
That means I bring a holistic strategic-creative process to every Brand I am entrusted with.
1. As a Brand Strategist, I research, study, analyze and humanize it and position it.
2. As a Creative Director, I develop a strategy on that position to be expressed through creative assets.
3. As a Brand / Project Manager, I plan, launch and manage its growth to achieve top-of-mind BRAND status.
I’ve helped build / restore / transform Brands out of the Middle East, India and the west. Some of them you probably know.
If you like what you've read so far, I'd love chatting with you.
• A storyteller;
• Down to earth & easy to work with;
• People-centric professional - only humanized Brands succeed;
• Seriously passionate about producing great, purpose-driven work;
• Collaborative & flexible;
• Inspired by a sense of wonder;
• Committed; and
• Flexible, composed and a problem-solver in stressful times.
• Branding is a people business - only humanized Brands will achieve relevance and succeed;
• Transparency is paramount; and
• The idea is primary. Execution is secondary.
• Love people. Love meeting people. People are so interesting. So many stories;
• Mentor and shepherd;
• Known to be composed when the skies are falling;
• A Brand Advocate and Ambassador who inspires indigenous Brand Advocates;
• Setting up and running mutli-ethnic Branding / Marketing departments;
• Managing clients daily across the hierarchy - Intern to C-Levels; and
• Dealing with clients regardless of language barriers.
• Solid writing and design skills;
• Strategizing, positioning and conceptualizing ideas to achieve top-of-mind Brand status;
• Developing or adapting comprehensive Corporate Identity programs;
• Developing 360o Advertising campaigns;
• Developing, planning and running SEO based campaigns;
• Developing SEO based digital campaigns across Google, Facebook, LinkedIn;
• Music; and
• Film-making - Scripting, scoring and directing audio/video.
Contemporary Audio production technology - Logic Pro X;
• Contemporary Video production systems and operation - Final Cut;
• Off-set and digital printing - Art-working and printing of leaflets, complex brochures, origami based designs, paper-backs and hard-backs; and
Adobe Creative Cloud:
• Adobe Illustrator;
• Adobe Photoshop;
• Adobe InDesign;
• Adobe XD;
• Adobe Acrobat.
Outside Adobe Creative Cloud:
• Logic Pro X;
• Final Cut;
• Microsoft 360 - MS Word, MS Powerpoint and basic MS XL.